Better late than never, here are the books that I read in January, 2015:
- "Raven Boys" by Maggie Stiefvater
- "Brain Camp" by Susan Kim & Laurence Klavan
- "How to Grow Up" by Michelle Tea
- "Mosquitoland" by David Arnold
- "I Think I Am In Friend-Love With You" by Yumi Sakugawa
- "F**k It Is The Answer" by John C. Parkin & Gaia Pollini
- "Members Only: Secret Societies, Sects, and Cults" by Julie Tibbott
- "Get a Literary Agent" by Chuck Sambuchino
- "Blogging for Writers" by Robin Houghton
I mentioned previously that I've set the goal for myself to read 100 books in 2015, and with these selections putting the first dent into that number, I feel I'm well on my way to achieving it.
What are your reading goals for this year? Are you challenging yourself to read one book in an unfamiliar genre? Perhaps re-reading a classic or trying a new-to-you title for the first time?
Good luck with your goals, and please tell me about them in the comments!