Never fear! The next few days will have me making travel preparations and packing for a mini-roadtrip while the kids are enjoying Spring Break. I plan to use the time around those activities to catch up on my current reads and to get a head start on those planned for April.
What I'm reading this week:
- Motorcycles I've Loved: A Memoir by Lily Brooks-Dalton
- Read Bottom Up by Neel Shah & Skye Chatham
- Don't Stay Up Late by R.L. Stine (Yes, that one!)
- Discount: A Novel by Casey Gray
- Exquisite Corpse by Pénélope Bagieu
What are you currently reading? Have you recently read something that you'd recommend I check out? Please tell me about it in the comments!